Wednesday, December 9, 2009

05 DEC 14:15 on Saturday - Castle Age - Cronus the world hydra has been slain (ripoff)






























new me!!!...after d whole cronus is slain @ castle age....

wow........really feel like sleeping now......spent 3-4 day? I oso dunno haha, infront of the comp spamming invites to summon THE LAST STAND, CATAPULT and more .......thanks everyone who helped me defeat CRONUS!
haiz....sleep ler.....













i collected the required materials to summon cronus abt 10am after breakfast wid my computer n my e-penis....itz was raining heavily...










I was told that cronus has alot of HP, seriously, you must balance up your stamina and energy coz you need stamina to hit monsters, haha. then vincent asked me to help him in his battle against salvanas, but my stamina is running out, i must hit cronus as hard as i could,









500k damage.......hard lo.....5 stamina per hit, 1 hit dunno how many damage only......my stamina also quite low only nia,......balance with energy.....





I was told by the castle age gm tat i was d luckiest guy to fight cronus age of 17





I was "oh ok!!"


d GM kept chatting wif me..i felt as tho thr s sumthg wrong wid my account


then he asked me to go post my battle against Cronus on my facebook wall...to ask for help



shocked to c most of them who came 2 help me in my battle against Cronus were some sort of old fags at the age of 30-55



the GM..(some sort of fat european) n a chinese young guy from singapore who is at lvl 136 said to me.."u alweis hv strong will..so i will help you defeat Cronus.."..


i din hv opinion at tat moment..i was so nervous n had a shocked..HIS DAMAGE WAS FUCKING EPIC LOL!!!!





I





I





I





V






after a few days...with a bunch of professional castle age players...i lo0ked at my game stats...



OMG!!!my Cronus had finally been slain!!!



i gained alot of EXP, epic loots and some rare items...



i had my lungs out.....



rili felt shocked..



The other GM, a chinese guy...hmmmm...he posted my name on the HALL OF FAME...



aftr so long.....it was finally d0ne..the GM asked for my MSN and had my photo sHot via webcam...







n yES!!i did learn hw to pose muahahahahah!evry pose of mine was determined by d GM


sexy,stylish,model like....oh lol~...smile til i was tiredtat was when i found out tat a model's job isnt as simple as evryone thinks


i had breakfast at in front of the comp again b4 i went 4 my SPM paper...shit, what subject was it? whatever la, slain cronus so happy nia


thanks everyone who helped





proof of ripoff http://joj0tjy.blogspot.com











Response:


and that bitch's blog made private.

No comments: