Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can't take it anymore....




There's this......... monster in facebook threatening the internetz.






I can't take it anymore... I'm sure everyone are at their limits too...







Her photos are so dangerous that they are emitting gamma rays causing cancer to everyone. She could also turn maverick and be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

Her very presence is a blasphemy to God (send this message to Malaysia Belongs to Jesus and I Love Islam too, maybe they'll start a jihad and suicide bomb her), and a threat to the human gene pool.

I'm sure some hundred years later when cyber-archaeologists are digging up the history of cyberspace , they'll go WTF IS THIS SHIT, go on a rampage and rape everyone on earth. We don't want that to be happening now, do we?



It is in times like this, that we must unite and make a stance.

You know what to do.

REPORT THE FUCK OUT HER FACEBOOK PHOTOS.

SPAM IT SO THE ADMINS GET THE FUCKING POINT.

Make sure you faggots grow some balls to do it too. We need teamwork on this.


It's easy, just follow these 3 steps:









Alternatively, you could also spam her facebook wall with everything you know, porn, gore whatever, although her own facebook photo album is full with it already....


Spread this message to everyone you know, everywhere you go.

May Allah bless you (and grant you 72 virgins) for you have done a good deed and have saved the human gene pool from pollution.

so....


WHO'S WITH ME?


No comments: