Saturday, November 28, 2009

SPM with balls.

It was friday, and it was my last day here. If today was my last day, tomorrow was too late, because I'd say goodbye to yesterday. I tried to ask the girl for her number. She was a brunette, had blondish hair and an innocent heart. Too bad, I was too shy. Without even saying our goodbyes, we went our different ways. I did not even look back.I soon became upset with myself. I was so useless. I just felt blank. Perhaps this blank state was what the yogies trying to achieve in their training.Am I a yogi? anyway, my mind is blank...

A dimension-tearing screech woke me up from my trance.I was about to fall into a drain. Thanks to the screech.Then the dimension-tearing screech came again.I turned.Fur as dark night, claw as black steel. Eyes glowing red,jewels from the pit of hell itself.It was a wolf?or was it a dog?I call it the wolf hound.

The wolf hound was scratching at the door of a mercedez-benz, which caused the dimension-tearing screech.The driver was wearing a very stylish shade, and he was trying to keep cool with the wolf hound. Then, an abomination coughed forward from the darkest borders of the biological weapon facility appeared.

It had slits for nose, eight eyes,, thorns for hair and what? It could not be human because i do not see anything between the legs. Or was it a woman? whatever it was, it was ridiculous. It simply swallowed the wolf hound whole. It then boarded the mercedez-benz. It drove away.

Suddenly, helicopters and fighter jet planes roared across the sky, pursuing the mercedez benz. They opened fire at the car, and it soon ground to a halt. The abomination appear again. It regurgitated the wolf hound and threw it at one of the helicopters. "BOOM" it went down. It was so dramatic. I felt like I was watching or directing a movie.

Then, some sort of men-in-black came too. They fired at the abomination using their special guns. The monster simply disintegrated.What? It all ended within seconds. It was then I realised I should be walking back home.

Finally, I was back at home. Then, I realised that the long holidays had just begun. This is such a shame, I did not manage to get the girl's number. I soon became depressed. But the incident just now came back to me. I was still confused about what on earth happened. Dimension-tearing screech, wolf hound, abomination, helicopters and fighter planes, men-in-black-special guns, disintegrated. Oh, what just happened?

One year later, I was sitting for my English paper for the infamous SPM.There was this question about describing an unforgettable incident. I did not even think and wrote about that incident. That incident was still vivid in my mind. It had been burned into my mind. I did not even notice the question "write a story ending with "...and we said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways"". I would like to choose that question and give myself a conclusion on my crush. But that incident....it was like disturbia....

No comments: