Time passed. This blog had passed the very-only-one 1st anniversary. The 1st post of this blog, was about Roobini's cremation celebration. When she was cremated in open air, it rained, so we had to cancel the celebration and mourn properly. The feeling of happiness was still remain deeply in our mind. And then, the second post was about INTERACT, yes, MOTHERFUCKING INTERACT. One year had passed, I was glad that I, as one of the the former anti-Interact force(which includes some Malay organisation) had given rise to the official anti-interact club. The luckiness of me being the ex-president of anti-interact club had gave me dammm lots of motherfucking troubles, threats, enemies and allies. =D
The one year duration between this blog's 16th and 17th Roobini's cremation, i had been through many ups and downs, sweets and sours in my life. From threats from ex-st johnners chia hon fai, sam jan fai and lee chee keong to near-death experiences facing Desmond and Dickson Yong, Captain Scar Face, Yeoh Jie Wen, betrayal by a decade-old friend who almost dragged me to the hell where Yeoh Jie Wen was waiting, ghost busting in Jessica Villa, bitch slaps from Ti May-Jean to flirting with Louisa Fong and only recently the magnesium and potassium permanganate death.
and now. Back to my 17th Roobini's cremation. Different from passed years. This year, i did not really excited and thinking much about the cremation, maybe this was one of the major changes happened inside of myself. I had many things to think with (although I didn't really figure out what was I worry about), my mind had suffered and worried so much as my own cremation came nearer. Finally, just 1 day before my grandfather's death, Abominations over 90kg gathered outsite Pussy Cat Dolls' studio to crush me. I had the thoughts and feelings in my mind, the abominations' outings would not specially to crush me, but also to get an autograph from my father, Rapper Lee. I didn't mention any name here. DO NOT misjudged me, that's just some feelings in my mind. But with no mistakes, things happened like that: I wasn't crushed. Nvm, I was still glad mostly of u were enjoying themselves very much in the studio laughing at me.
Things that brightened my day were the truth i acknowledged. Truth is, it is in my blood, my family had been waging war against the abominations. nanana, not me only okay. Just I had received new strength to defend myself.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING NIGHT 2009
The IU was held on 19July2009, 6.30pm at Shahzan Inn. The night was so loud and eventually Caprice was pissed off because he can't sing properly. The jobs of the organizers were done, ofcourse, in acting like interactors. Everything were settled. For the 1st time I think, I really had a strong feeling on what was I doing. Although everything were not going that well at first, such as Soo refunding like a MAN. Strong willed interactors forcibly held the function despite almost getting banned by the school thanks to ex-interactor and st. johnner who organised the IU night last year. . BUT IT'S OKAY, it was still on. everything had passed. time will cure everything. IU was still precious and invaluable, a memory that would last forever, certainly. Lastly, I would like to say this to all of U, thanks and loves lots. =).
SPM is coming soon
24/7/2009 RBonFIRE!. =D
Ripped off from
jaychou4eva.blogspot.com
that shitty grammar made ripping off a pain in the ass

No comments:
Post a Comment