Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Under surveillence.



It did not took long for me to realise that rbonfire is being monitored by "secret agents" and "people standing behind me". Actually, I knew it after 1 week I created the blog.

this is actually seen when you open "Google Incognito"


So... Yeah, we're actually under great risk for all the "inappropriate" contents posted on this blog just for your viewing pleasure.

To minimise the risk, we must indentify who the secret agents and people standing behind me are. Luckily, CK was quick enough to take photo evidence of those who are suspected.


Suspect #1 Yit Loong

See his face also know la. That malicious look. Like going to rape you.



Yit Loong as seen acting to read Bio, but is actually spying on us.


He was also standing behind me, trying to spy on what I was typing.

Suspect #2: Waleed.
Acting like they were looking out the window and playing chess.

These aren't hairs on Waleed's arm. These are high-tech micro-cameras designed to look like hairs.


No comments: